Diddlesfold Manor Farm, Northchapel, West Sussex, GU28 9EN
A 116.5 acre ﴾47.15 ha﴿ grass farm/equestrian property in a stunning rural location with fine views over its own undulating farmland to distant wooded hills having Planning Permission for two dwellings and equestrian facilities.
The farm lies in a single block of mainly grassland and is ideal for those wishing to follow equestrian or agricultural pursuits and build their own property.
Lot 1 – Guide Price £950,000 – NOW SOLD
The main part of the farm which includes planning consent for a detached cottage and the existing farm buildings:
- Substantial lock up storage barn, 60ft x 45ft (18.2m x 13.7m), timber clad with two eaves height roller doors.
- Recently built ‘L’ shaped steel framed agricultural barn 80ft x 32ft (24.3m x 9.7m) and 65 ft x 32 ft (19.8m x 9.7m), sectional concrete and space board walling.
- Steel framed covered stockyard, 72 ft x 56 ft. (21.9m x 17m).
- Timber cubicle shed, 47ft x 21ft (14.3 x 6.4m).
- Two old timber stables, approximately 12ft x 12ft (3.6m x 3.6m each).
The land lies in a single attractive block with pasture fields bordered by mature hedging and fencing and some attractive woodland and a beautiful lake. It extends to approximately 26.7 acres (10.80ha).
Lot 2 – Guide Price £900,000- NOW SOLD
Planning consent has been granted for the demolition of the existing pair of cottages (1 agriculturally tied) and to replace them with a detached traditionally styled 2 storey 4 bedroom house of approximately 1,833 sq ft. The plot has its own drive, paddock and field with road frontage. Approximately 20.2 acres (8.17ha).
- Planning consent was granted under SDNP/19/04441 for the demolition of the 2 existing cottages in Lot 2 and the erection of a detached house (Lot 2) and the cottage (Lot 1).
- Planning consent has been granted (reference: SDNP/18/00474) to replace the stock barn and cubicle shed with an impressive equestrian/agricultural complex which will include a stable yard with ten stables, feed and tack room, carriage room, welfare room and barn, together with a 60m x 20m outdoor sand school. For private equestrian use.
Also available with either of the above two lots is an attractive block of land comprising pasture fields, indigenous woodland and a beautiful lake. In all approximately 69.9 acres (28.16ha)
For more information please contact Mark Steward on 01428 664800 or email@example.com
Barns and Stables
Barns & Stables Elevations – Download PDF
Replacement House Proposed Site Plan – Download PDF
Replacement House Basement & Ground Floor Plan – Download PDF
Replacement House First Floor & Roof Plan – Download PDF
Replacement House Front & Side Elevations – Download PDF
Replacement House Rear & Side Elevations – Download PDF
Replacement House Car Port (Plan & Elevations) – Download PDF
Replacement Dwelling Plan – Download PDF
Replacement Dwelling Elevations – Download PDF
Tied Dwelling Elevations – Download PDF
Existing Cottages Floor Plan – Download PDF
Please contact your Land Department for further help or advice.
See our customer reviews on our chosen review site Feefo