Clarke Gammon Land Services Department

Do you have land you would like to sell or develop?

Large or small?

Green belt or brown field?

Existing planning permission?

Seeking a change of use?

Or just want to know what the value of your land or outbuildings might be?

With its extensive experience, our Land and New Homes Department can provide expert advice on the disposal or purchase of land or outbuildings.

After purchase, our team can provide a comprehensive service that is tailored to suit your specific requirements whether you’re a large developer, a niche housebuilder or if this is your first time as a property entrepreneur, our services include:

♦  Change of use
♦  Conversions of barns and outbuildings
♦  Replacement of inappropriate or derelict housing
♦  Redevelopment opportunities
♦  Submission of planning applications and land assembly sites
♦  Extensions or loft conversions
♦  Advice on permitted development rights
♦  Obtaining planning consent
♦  Consulting with local planning offices regarding potential developments

Clarke Gammon has many long-standing clients including private estates, Charities and Trusts who we advise and act for regarding land disposal.

If you are thinking of selling land, be it agricultural, equestrian or woodland, or need advice on any redevelopment potential, we would be happy to advise you.

Please contact our Land Department.

See what our customers say about us – See our customer reviews.