We have a dedicated in house team of Chartered Surveyors who are able to carry out professional valuations and surveys, as well as Expert Witness work.
Having our own Survey and Professional department enables us to handle every aspect of your property transaction under one roof which ensures we can keep costs competitive and cost efficient.
The Partners of Clarke Gammon Wellers are professionally qualified Chartered Surveyors and are appointed as panel surveyors for a number of lenders. We work with banks, building societies, purchasers and major companies to provide both valuations and expert advice.
We can provide:
- Full building surveys
- RICS Home Buyer reports
- Mortgage valuations
- Professional valuations for part exchange, family division, asset assessments, probate, capital gains tax, insurance and relocation
- Agricultural and farm/rural valuations
- Advice on structural or building matters
- Assistance in applying for planning applications for building alterations or extensions
- Advice on preparation of work specifications
- Expert witness reports, dispute resolution and arbitrations
You do not need to wait until you are committed to buying or selling a house to come to us for advice. Our surveyors will happily assess the condition of a property and highlight structural problems such roof spread, woodworm, rising and penetrating damp, subsidence, dry and wet rot. We can then help prepare a schedule of remedial work.
Few other estate agents can offer such a complete range of property services to their clients as we can to you.
As a Chartered Partnership we are regulated by RICS. If you are dissatisfied with our service, we have a Complaints Handling Procedure.