- Detached four-bedroom family home.
- Prime location in sought-after area.
- Bright, spacious accommodation with principal rooms overlooking terrace and gardens, and enjoying superb views.
- Three reception rooms, guest cloakroom, under-stair storage, kitchen, utility room and office on the ground floor.
- Classic Shaker kitchen with integrated modern appliances, granite worktops and breakfast island. Open aspect to adjacent family room, plus French doors to adjoining dining room.
- Superb 19’9” x 12’2” drawing/living room with feature fireplace, aspects on three sides and French doors to garden.
- Family bathroom and four bedrooms on the upper floor, master with en-suite. Scenic views from three of the four bedrooms.
- Integral double garage currently purpose-designed as gym with mirrored walls, specialist flooring and lighting.
- Private tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
- EPC: D
Seldom do properties like this come on the market. A rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding family home located in the heart of Guildford’s most prestigious, sought-after residential area. Meadow View House extends to over 2,300 sq ft and is complemented by delightful gardens that wrap around the property. It enjoys an elevated position on Warwicks Bench, combining the characterful charm of the area with the best of both town and country living.Literally a few minutes’ walk to the historic castle grounds; the River Wey; the cobbled walkways of Guildford’s bustling High Street; award winning restaurants of every type; distinguished centres of educational excellence for pupils of all ages, both private and state; and to the spectacular surrounding countryside of Pewley Down, The Chantries and St. Martha’s. Add to this a 10-minute walk to the mainline railway station (Waterloo in 35 minutes), easy access to the A3, M25, Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and it quickly becomes apparent why this is a superb location.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
4 Quarry Street, Guildford, GU1 3TY
T: 01483 880900