An auction can be an exciting and efficient way to sell or buy a property. If you need to sell quickly or want a guaranteed sale, then a sale by auction may be the best route. It used to be associated with repossessions, but is now growing in popularity as the best way of attracting maximum interest in a diverse range of often unusual properties.
It is particularly suitable for:
- Vacant property in need of renovation, refurbishment or redevelopment
- Building plots
- Residential and Commercial investment property including tenanted houses and flats
- Unusual or unique properties for which market value is difficult to assess
- Agricultural land and buildings
- Barn conversions, woodland, mixed use properties
We hold regular auctions throughout the year
If you have property that you are thinking of selling at auction or believe that auction might be a possible sales route and would like some further advice, or you would like more details of upcoming sales, please call our property auctioneer Tony Jamieson on (01483) 880905 for a confidential discussion or Click here to email Tony.