Sales Negotiator – Guildford
We are looking for a Sales Negotiator who is well presented and organised with strong communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to begin a career in the property sector.
- To register all applicants in line with the firm’s best practice.
- Maximise every opportunity to produce income in line with the firms’ services
- Meet personal targets as set by Head of Office and Partners.
- Generate sales, market appraisals, instructions and financial services leads
- Maintain records of activity and business as required
- To ensure Vebra and other such systems are accurately and consistently used as directed by best practice.
- Ensure all forms and correspondence is presented in a legible, correct and compliant fashion
- Be punctual at all times, presenting yourself and your work in a business-like manner
- Greet the public, answer the telephone and conduct email correspondence in line with company standards
- Property viewings in line with company standards
- Ensure that all work complies with all current legislation with particular attention to CPR 2008 and Estate Agents Act 1979
- To carry out other duties as required by your line manager to meet the needs of the office and company.
The ideal candidate:
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the residential property market in Guildford and the surrounds. You will be comfortable working under pressure and in a timely fashion. You will need to be well presented, hardworking, carry a professional demeanor as well as demonstrating excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Please contact Samuel Gordon on 01483 880900