Chantry Quarry, Chantry View Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1
Guide Price £1,950,000
4 bedroom House for sale: Chantry Quarry, Chantry View Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1
Guide Price £1,950,000
- Stunning Contemporary Home
- Spectacular Reception Space with Terrace
- Open-Plan Kitchen
- Media Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Four Bath/Shower Rooms (Two En-Suites)
- Study/Reading/Sun Room
- Lift to all floors
- Roof terrace with hot tub
- Private parking spaces
A unique, striking four-bedroom contemporary villa-style home with superb roof terraces, a lift to all floors and two dedicated parking spaces. Set within a private and secure gated woodland quarry in a prestigious residential area; all within half a mile of Guildford High Street, mainline station and River Wey.
UNMISTAKABLY UNIQUE LIVING
This stunning modern residence spans in excess of 3,400 sqft of light filled living space over four floors in an unrivalled gated setting - a woodland quarry that is on the fringe of the town centre. Externally this striking home coincides to perfection with its unique surroundings of the chalk quarry in which it lies.
Incredible ingenuity, energy efficiency and a superb specification mark an entirely unique living experience in central Guildford.
The property boasts a comprehensive specification, including, but not limited to:
* Bespoke fitted kitchen with stone composite work surface with glass up stands and door finishes.
* Integrated Siemens appliances.
Bathrooms, En-Suite and Cloakroom
* Neutral full-height porcelain tiling.
* Duravit sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
* Heated towel rails.
Heating and Ventilation
* Underfloor heating throughout.
* Gas fired central heating system with back up solar heating to water.
* Contemporary gas fired burner to living space.
* Mechanical ventilation system to leisure, utility and bathrooms.
Lighting and Communications
* Recessed downlighters throughout.
* Wired for multimedia to principal rooms.
* Polished chrome sockets and switches to principal living areas.
* Wired for alarm system.
* Multi point locking external doors.
* Electronic audio gated entry system (coded) to main entrance.
* Rain water harvesting system for irrigation and waste water.
* Solar panels and 'green roof tops'.
* Benefit of the balance of 10-Year Premier Guarantee
The property benefits from two substantial terraces, providing a superb amount of outside space for entertaining and al fresco dining. The upper roof terrace includes the inclusion of a hot tub where you can enjoy aspects over the tree tops. Number 12 benefits from 2 dedicated parking spaces, with further visitor parking available.
Clarke Gammon Wellers
Tel: 01483 880900